We would like to remind you that we at The Dental Method take every precaution to protect the health and safety of our patients. Our office has always, and will always, continue to practice the most up-to-date infection control protocols.
Because dental offices do not treat sick patients, and because of the sensitive procedures performed in dental offices, they are going to be the cleanest and safest place for the public to be. Here at The Dental Method, we already have protocols in place to keep every surface and room disinfected.
We have implemented a few additional precautions to help protect our patients during this sensitive time:
- Between each appointment, every surface is disinfected with hospital grade solutions and instruments are sterilized through an autoclave process.
- Every staff member will check their temperature twice a day to assure that they have no underlying potential threats.
- As you know, we have taken great efforts to minimize patient wait time in our office, resulting in high patient satisfaction. However, we ask that you wait in your car until the very moment that your dental chair is ready.
- Virus filters and new duct work have been installed in each operatory to assure the cleanest air possible.
- Each provider has added a 20 minute isolation period between each patient to allow for extra disinfection controls.