Is Invisalign Right For You?
If you have been looking for a teeth alignment solution, and have considered the idea of invisalign, you may have already browsed the West Lovers Dental sites Invisalign procedure page. Recently, these clear braces have found a rise in popularity and more dentists are seen offering Invisalign than ever before. It is clear to see why the appeal in Invisalign has been rising.
To begin the alignment of your smile with Invisalign, it is necessary to receive your set of clear plastic aligners, each one being modeled to adjust any imperfection in the alignment of your smile. These devices, designed to be worn over your teeth for 20 to 22 hours a day, fit over the surface of your teeth, eliminating wires, making them much less unsightly than traditional wire braces.
While your treatment is taking place, you’ll find that invisalign has very little interference with your day to day life. The beauty part is most people won’t ever notice that you are straightening your teeth.
- Invisalign aligners are clear, and seemingly invisible when in place
- Much more comfortable than traditional metal braces
- Easily removable and replaceable
- Simple maintenance since cleansing is required just once daily
- Better oral hygiene since teeth can be brushed thoroughly after meals
- Lessened chance of teeth decay during treatment
- Treatment takes less time than traditional braces (Averaging around 12 to 19 months)
- Minimal discomfort to tongue and mouth due to wires not being present
Since every smile makes a statement, you can be sure yours is the one you want with Invisalign. This virtually invisible alignment procedure uses an incredibly innovative approach to traditional teeth alignment. Due to the aesthetic appeal of Invisalign clear aligners, the cost does tend to be higher than that of traditional braces, but the doctors here at West Lovers Dental are more than willing to work with you, no matter your situation. Please contact West Lovers Dental to talk to a doctor about the many benefits that come with using Invisaligns’ clear aligners.